What makes ZAHARA JADE a socially conscious brand?
ZAHARA JADE is not just a socially conscious brand working to improve the state of individual beings, and mankind as a whole, but we are also committed to improving the state of our planet. ZAHARA JADE is eco-friendly, fair-trade, vegan, 95% recycled, made with purpose and intention.
- Metals come from recycled factories & Buddhist temples
- Packaging is recycled
- Affiliates receive fair trade wages
- All products are vegan
- Intention of healing is inherent in our production & manufacturing process
Is it OK to wear ZAHARA JADE jewelry for aesthetic purposes?
All of you gorgeous, conscious souls who found your way to buy ZAHARA JADE Yogi Jewelry have done so because you are not only looking to expand yourself, but you believe there is no reason to sacrifice style on your spiritual path. By all means, wear ZAHARA JADE for its' coolness-factor, but be aware of the jewelry's powers. You will likely find ZAHARA JADE energies sImilar to experiences with yoga: we often step on our mat at first for one reason (likely to try the "new fad" or to "look good"), and after a while find yoga affects us in so many other ways.
ZAHARA JADE has power if you believe in it. When belief is there, the power is tremendous. Be very clear, conscious, positive, without fear and doubt when setting your intentions. Whatever you infuse in your piece will be manifested.
What do I do when I receive my piece of ZAHARA JADE Jewelry?
*Recommendations for Intention Setting Ceremony found at the bottom of this page.
Is there a special way to keep ZAHARA JADE Jewelry energies over time?
Conscious, sexy, in-tune spiritual yogi and yoginis, you are very much in tune with what feeds your soul and your energy. When it comes to feeding your piece with energy and power, similar concepts apply. What resonates with you? To maintain all of this divine energy, you can hold your piece in incense or under moonlight bi-monthly. Another method of keeping the energy is to rub it with special aromatic oils. The best oils to use are home-made by healers in the Far East and of the rare variety. If you are drawn to this method please reach out to me for more details.
What is the best way to clean my ZAHARA JADE amulets and is this OK?
We all love brand new, shiny things! The beauty of old treasures, often lost in our fast-paced consumer world, can be recaptured with ZAHARA JADE Jewelry, if you allow it. Over time with love, care, & intention, your vintage & new ZAHARA JADE pieces are designed to tarnish & change color. This mimics the process in the Far East, which happens as a talisman gains energy and power as it is worn. Tarnishing allows the piece to take on a more antique, vintage look.
Of course if you are strictly a modern urbanite wishing to keep the original color of the piece, that is Ok! Energies held in ZAHARA JADE Jewelry will not be affected by cleaning. Natural Cleaning Mixture: Mix lemon juice with baking soda to form the consistency of toothpaste to clean brass. Rub this mixture over the surface of the brass, and let sit for five minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Intention Setting Ceremony
Your energy is special and sparkling, which is how you found your way to ZAHARA JADE in the first place. ZJ is merely an amplifier for you, and it is important that you in-vibe the piece with your own energy. This charges and tunes the piece's energy to your unique vibration. In this way, you can use ZJ Jewelry not just for protection but as a means of living your true essence, manifesting the life you most desire, and attracting positive energy.
1. Set up: This ceremony may be as short and sweet or as elaborate as you choose. Pick and choose any of the following questions or statements to play with in your Intention Setting Ceremony, they are simply to ignite inspiration.
- Who are the people, family, friends and community I wish to surround myself with?
- What type of environment is best suited to my personality and what changes do I need to make in order to live in it?
- What type of work feeds my soul?
- What am I missing in my life that I wish to call in to feed my soul? Activities,
creative passions, dance, connection, culture, philanthropy, healing, cooking, rest, nature, slowing down....?
- I wish to manifest my dream of .....
- Let me live in bliss, connection, peace, flow, fearlessness, love, connection to the Universe
- I wish to call more.....in my life
2. In order to create space for your ceremony, light a candle or incense. If you have an altar, sit in front of that. Write down or visualize what you wish to bring into your life at this time. If you have a vision board, this is the perfect time to set it in front of you and send out ZAHARA JADE's energy to help manifest your vision.
3. Sit in a comfortable seated position in front of the incense with your ZAHARA JADE Yogi Jewelry pendant, bracelet or ring in your palms. Focus on spiritual aid, protection, and your life's vision as you connect your energy to ZAHARA JADE's energy to Universal energy. All you need to do is allow the flow of energy. Energy infused in ZAHARA JADE is powerful enough to capture your vision and continue to send it out as long as you wear it. This ceremony may be as short and sweet or as elaborate as you choose.